Providing non managerial supervision for counsellors, psychotherapists and trainees.
Consultancy to housing, health and social care professionals.
One to one and groups.
You can listen to Tom talking about Quantum Leaps in the Evolution of Contemporary Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy on YouTube, Noel Bell interviews Tommy Hanchen. Or read his article by visiting www.jamesbraidsociety.com go to news and views and click on essays.
Registered with the UKCP Psychotherapist since 1995 – Registration Number 940224
Individual member of BACP since 1995 retired 2013
Accredited as Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapist with Psychotherapy and Counselling Service (ANLP) member of UKCP since 1995)
Registered as a supervisor with Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling Association (formerly ANLP )
Awarded European Certificate of Psychotherapy 2006 and member of European Association for Psychotherapy
Registered with UKCP as Clinical Supervisor 2015
Have run trainings in supervision for over 20 years for a variety of organisations on a national and international basis, including:
- Supervision for social care workers for the Social Care AssociationRe
- Ethical Psychotherapy and Counselling Supervision for the construct Center
- An introductions to counselling Supervision for local counselling services
- Developmental Supervision for therapists and social care works in the Czech Republic.
- Several years experience of private practice supervision for qualified and trainee therapists, counsellors, psychologist and social care workers.
- Article and Workshop on NLPtCA Supervision – model for the NLPtCA Conference in 2003.
- Five years’ experience of clinical practice supervisor to Bromley Mind counselling service.
- Ten years experience of clinical practice supervisor for Greenwich Schools counselling service.
- Four years of supervising palliative care counsellor and specialist social worker for people with HIV and Aids.
- Appointed as clinical supervisor in 2004 for Lewisham Bereavement Service, Camden Islington City and Westminster Bereavement Service and for Victim Support in Lambeth.
- Appointed clinical supervisor Faces in Focus children and young peoples counselling service
- Various non managerial supervision for Drug and Alcohol Teams including WDP and London Borough of Lewisham and Westminster Mind Housing Team.
- Supervision Registrar for Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling Association member of College of Experiential Constructivists (UKCP )
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy No. 530090
- British Association of Play Therapists
- Counselling Children and Young People
Teacher Primary and Secondary Schools
Counsellor, Bromley College, staff and students,
Counsellor, GP surgeries, Kent (Brief therapy, CBT, 6 sessions per client)
Counsellor, BCCS, Bromley College Counselling Service (long term therapy)
Counsellor, BAAS, Bromley Alcohol Advisory Service (long term therapy)
Counsellor Kings Occupational Health, (Boroughs of Lewisham, Greenwich, Lambeth, Southwark, Bromley)(Brief therapy, CBT, 6 sessions per client)
Schools Counsellor (Primary health care worker) in Folkestone and Maidstone
Teacher, basic counselling skills, Granville Associates
Employee assistance trainer, Elfrida Rathbone Camden
Counsellor, Elfrida Rathbone Camden
Counsellor, Mind in Camden
Counsellor, People @ Work
Counsellor, Project manager Victim Support Lambeth
Clinical Assessor Victim Support Lambeth
Clinical Supervisor (groups) Victim Support Lambeth
Facilitor and Supervisor for user groups, Capital Volunteering, Self Help Groups in partnership with Mary Dolly Foundation.
Clinical supervisor Westminster Drug Project Brent (group)
Clinical supervisor Westminster Drug Project Hacknet (group)
Clinical supervisor Westminster Drug Project Kingsway (group)
Clinical supervisor 1- 1 trainee counsellors
Counsellor (private practice)