Managing interpersonal conflict in organisations.
Our approach is based on the following principles:
- Any agreements have to be to the satisfaction of the parties concerned.
- The content of mediation is confidential and the outcome will be made explicit to appropriate parties and stakeholders.
- The process is voluntary, mediation is without predujice and parties have the right to invoke other measures if necessary.
- The parties must have the authority to settle and agree that a resolution is needed.
- The mediator is neutral and imprtial and has to be seen as such throughtout the proceedings.
Minimum amount of time required based on a two person mediation would be 2 x 1 1/2 hour sessions plus a 2 hour joint final session.