Freud’s Friends is a multi-disciplinary team that includes psychologists, psychotherapists, counsellors and OD Consultants. Each Friend has significant organisational experience and business skills.
Our mission is to make minimal interventions to help indivduals, teams and organisations reach optimum performance.
Our provision of counselling and other services is based on a clear understanding of organisational considerations, our ability to understand individuals, knowledge of effective responses and ethical requirements.
- Long term or couch-based therapy
- Create Dependency
- More than is needed
- Overload your budget
- Hide behind jargon
- Free initial telephone consultation. We work with individuals and with corporations.
- Counselling and Assistance
- Support for managers dealing with distressed or difficult people
- Stress Managments courses and coaching
- Psychological First Aid following extreme events
- Team Development and re-building
- Setting up and supporting coaching, mentoring and Action Learning
- Non-management supervision for clinical and non-clinical staff
- Responding to diversity issues, including support of those harrased and investigation of complaints
- Personal Safety / Dealing with Aggression
New and better solutions stem from a wider range of experiences, creative ability and understanding the context of the problem. We are a highly diverse team drawing in a range of psychological and therapeutic backgrounds. We understand organisations from inside experience, including businesses, local government, the NHS and the voluntary sector.
Our core team work in British Sign Language, French, German, Greek, Polish and Swedish and we have expertise in counselling via an interpreter.
We have invested in developing our creativity and continue to work together to learn from each other and enchance our inventiveness.